Pumice stone, Tadé, 60 g
Stone that smoothes away gently calluses.
- Igneous stone from the volcanic regions of Lebanon.
- A piece of molten rock, or magma, throw into the air by a volcano and hardened by the sudden drop in pressure.
- 100% natural, rough- textured, matt black stone, cut and shaped by hand.
- Used on the hard, rough skin of your feet, this pumice stone will gently smooth away calluses.
- Soften and prepare skin in a hot bath. Pat dry.
- Rub the hard areas with the pumice stone.
- Moisturize and protect feet with a body oil.
Content: 60 g / 2.12 oz.
Only registered users can post a new comment. Login