Fragrance diffuser, Collines de Provence, 10 fragrances, 200 ml
The aromatic bunch from Collines de Provence is a natural and elegant way to perfume your home for weeks.
The rattan sticks in the decorative glass bottle absorb the perfume and then slowly release the delicate scent.
In 10 different fragances.
Diffusion time: 2 to 3 month
Content: The very aesthetic gift pack contains a beautiful glass bottle of 200 ml of aromatic essence and 11 rattan sticks.
- Black Current: a fruity and bloomy perfume of black current flowers in combination with grapefruit and bergamot. Accompanied by rose, violet and jasmine and nicely finished by sandalwood and musk.
- Candied Orange: Top notes: orange, citrus fruits Middle notes: sweetened, candied, honey Base notes: vanilla, musk.
- Garden Verbena: A sparkling green mix of aromatic plants melt into a spicy floral heart to finish on a soft musky base note.
- Green Tea: a discreet and relaxing perfume of green tea in combination with lemon and bergamot. Nicely supported by the tea flower, jasmine, peony and cardamom. Smoothed by a finish of white cedar and musk.
- Lavender: This fragrance evokes all the sun-baked warmth of the hills of Provence, enhanced by amber, vanilla and musk.
- Musk & Blackberry: The delicate woody and slightly fruity-fresh scent of musk is combined with the sweet and fresh notes of blackberry.
- Orange Flower: A walk in the middle of an orange grove in a caressing sun: the sparkling notes of Orange and Petit Grain blend with delight at the Orange Blossom pink enhanced by an agreement, before giving way to a soft, sweet woody note.
- Precious Amber: Top notes: lavender, geranium, Middle notes: timbered sandal, patchouli, Base notes: amber, vanilla, musk.
- Rose: a homage to the queen of Flowers with this subtle and delicate harmony between the green freshness of tea rose and the creamy scent of the petals of the white rose haloed of jasmine.
- Vanilla-Grapefruit: Top notes: Grapefruit, Orange, Raspberry. Middle notes: Jasmine, Geranium. Base notes: Vanilla, Musk
Only registered users can post a new comment. Login