Home Fragrance, Collines de Provence, 23 fragrances, 100 ml
The aromatic bunch from Collines de Provence is a natural and elegant way to perfume your home for weeks.
The rattan sticks in the decorative glass bottle absorb the perfume and then slowly release the delicate scent.
In 23 magnificent fragances....
Diffusion time: 1 to 2 month
Content: The very aesthetic gift pack contains a beautiful glass bottle of 100 ml of aromatic essence and 6 rattan sticks.
- Acacia Wood: the wonderful scent of the acacia flowers in combination with rose, jasmine and cedar while rounded by a hint of nutmeg spiced with pepper and a slight vanilla note.
- Almond Bisquit: The delicious memory of a holiday home where hangs the warm scent of typical home-made croquants aux amandes from Provence, a famous biscuit which blends almonds, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Bamboo-Lotus: a tasty cocktail of tangerine and nutmeg with the floral perfume of the lotus, bamboo and Iris.
- Black Current: a fruity and bloomy perfume of black current flowers in combination with grapefruit and bergamot. Accompanied by rose, violet and jasmine and nicely finished by sandalwood and musk.
- Candied Orange: Top notes: orange, citrus fruits Middle notes: sweetened, candied, honey Base notes: vanilla, musk.
- Cedar: A perfume that has the deep, warm strength of cedar with intensely woody, resinous scents.
- Cinnamon-Orange: A lovely scent of cinnamon, combined with the fruity scent of orange
- Fig: a fragrance with deliciously fruity accords of rhubarb and blackcurrant that cleverly blend into both green and sweet notes, with a cozy trail of vanilla and citrus.
- Garden Verbena: A sparkling green mix of aromatic plants melt into a spicy floral heart to finish on a soft musky base note.
- Garrigue: the scents of Mediterranean nature. Citrus fruits like bergamot, orange and lemon are harmoniously accompanied by the perfume of lavender flowers and thyme. Added with a slice note of jasmine, sandalwood and moss.
- Green Tea: a discreet and relaxing perfume of green tea in combination with lemon and bergamot. Nicely supported by the tea flower, jasmine, peony and cardamom. Smoothed by a finish of white cedar and musk.
- Honey Spice: The fragrance opens on a note of anise with a touch of almond glow that succeeds an agreement spicy cinnamon bark and clove enhanced by a gentle wake of honey and apricot.
- Lavender: This fragrance evokes all the sun-baked warmth of the hills of Provence, enhanced by amber, vanilla and musk.
- Lily of the hills: A floral perfume with rosewood, orange blossom, lily of the valley and litsea top notes, delivering very feminine heart notes of rose, hyacinth, jasmine and violet, before reaching base notes of heliotrope flowers, sandalwood, musk and amber.
- Musk & Blackberry: The delicate woody and slightly fruity-fresh scent of musk is combined with the sweet and fresh notes of blackberry.
- Orange Flower: A walk in the middle of an orange grove in a caressing sun: the sparkling notes of Orange and Petit Grain blend with delight at the Orange Blossom pink enhanced by an agreement, before giving way to a soft, sweet woody note.
- Patchouli: The natural smell of infused leaves is combined with warm and woody middle notes to reveal a patchouli blend of vanilla and musk base notes.
- Peony flower: A delicate floral scent similar to the perfume of fresh roses
- Precious Amber: Top notes: lavender, geranium, Middle notes: timbered sandal, patchouli, Base notes: amber, vanilla, musk.
- Red Jasmine: The fragrance starts with fresh, aromatic bergamot and lavender hints, enhanced with a warm, woody middle note of coriander, patchouli and labdanum, before leaving a soft trail of amber, vanilla and musk.
- Rose: a homage to the queen of Flowers with this subtle and delicate harmony between the green freshness of tea rose and the creamy scent of the petals of the white rose haloed of jasmine.
- Sweet Violet: The fragrance reveals flowers of almond tree in head, reminiscent of rose and violet notes which compose the heart. The bottom lets glimpses of violet, to sublimate the flower.
- Vanilla-Grapefruit: Top notes: Grapefruit, Orange, Raspberry. Middle notes: Jasmine, Geranium. Base notes: Vanilla, Musk
Only registered users can post a new comment. Login