Loofa sponge, Tadé
This sponge exfoliates gently face and body
- Belonging to the cucurbitaceous family, a loofa begins life as a marrow-sized vegetable.
- Grown in the Mediterranean, the loofa is dried over a period of several months leaving a residua sponge of slightly rough fibres.
- 100% plant based and biodegradable.
- Non-abrasive, the loofa gently exfoliates face and body.
- During a hot bath or shower, exfoliate with wide circular movements.
- For daily or occasional use with soap and water.
- Use as an ecological alternative to a sponge for washing dishes.
Size: approx. 9 x 10 cm/ 3.54 x 3.94 Inches