Crepe mitt, Tadé
Glove - ideal for an exfoliation with black soap.
Slightly rough textured crepe mitt woven with pure cabled English viscose thread, this is the true hammam mitt.
Mitt ideal for the delicate, fragile skin of women.
- Crepe woven from cabled, elastic English viscose thread.
- Genuine hammam mitt, known in Morocco as kessa.
Slightly coarse texture, ideal for gentle exfoliation with black soap.
After bathing, apply black soap from head to toe and use the wet mitt to exfoliate and cleanse the skin of impurities, to massage, render the skin firm and satin soft.
- Exfoliate to boost the production of new skin, cells, stimulate circulation, and firm skin.
- Use with soap and water during a hot steam bath.
- Massage and cleanse with wide circular movements
- Perfect for women, and for delicate or sensitive skin types.
- Before initial use, wash mitt in hot water
Size: approx. 23 x 15 cm/ 9.05 x 5.90 Inches (100 % viscose)