Liquid Savon de Marseille, Olive oil soap with essential oils, Nature, Marius Fabre, dispenser 500 ml
(€2.50 100 ml)
This real savon de Marseille was made with olive oil, coconut oil and essential oils.
The essential oils are 100 % natural perfume and supported the nourishing effects of the natural soap by Marius Fabre.
Olive oil helps ensure that the skin dries out less.
The liquid soaps in 3 fragrances and fragrance-free are free of palm oil, very mild and therefore particularly skin-friendly.
The Soap de Marseille is suitable not only for washing your hands, due to their softness and smoothness to the skin it is used daily for the whole body when showering or bathing.
Since 1900, ‘Marius Fabre’ products have all been produced according to the same philosophy:
• based on vegetable oils,
• without the use of animal fats,
• no artificial colourings or parabens,
• not tested on animals,
• respects the environment,
• recyclable packaging.
See all products of: Nature
Content: 500 ml / 16.9 fl (plastic dispenser bottle)
- Orange Peel: fresh citrus-like scent
- Pine: the scent of the Mediterranean vegetation
- Thyme-dill: fresh fragrance with a hint of anise