Marseille Soap flakes, Lavoir, Marius Fabre, 980 g
(€1.33 1 Kg)
Traditional soap flakes from Marseille.
For many years this soap flakes are recommended for the washing of the hands, for a gentle and effective cleaning of all substances, particularly sensitive textiles (baby linen, wool, silk, lace etc…) and for domestic use. For more effectiveness dissolve the flakes in warm water.
See all products of: Lavoir
Manufactured according to a special recipe of family Marius Fabre, the flakes are perfectly dried and dehydrated after production.
• based on vegetable oils
• without the use of animal fats
• no artificial colourings or parabens
• not tested on animals
• respects the environmen
• recyclable packaging
Content: 980 g / 34.56 oz
Application for textile treatment:
Dissolve a handful of Soap flakes in 2 litres of warm water and wash the clothes in. After cleaning the laundry clean rinse with water again. (Use cold water, for textiles made of wool).
- Put two handful of flakes in 1 liter of very warm water and resolve thoroughly (take an empty bottle or canister from the old liquid detergent)
- shake well
- Enter a glass full of the detergent into the tray of the washing machine
- Before each use the liquid detergent should be shaken well to resolve all soap on the ground of the bottle
- In the case of high water hardness add a glass of white vinegar into the machine.
- For the fragrance, add a few drops of essential oils (lavender, tea tree, citrus ...)