Hydroalcoholic Disinfectant Spray, 100 % natural, Plantes et Parfums de Provence, 250 ml
(€2.00 / 100 ml)
This spray works efficiently against viruses and bacteria without drying out the skin.
It contains 100% natural ingredients:
- 80% alcohol of plant origin effective against viruses and bacteria.
- Aloe Vera from organic farming and natural glycerine protect the skin from drying out.
- organic essential oils of lemon verbena, niaouli and eucalyptus spread a fresh scent
The hydroalcoholic disinfectant spray was developed according to the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
• Natural Glycerin: softening, moisturising and hydrating agent
• Organic Aloe Vera: rich in polysaccharides, the Aloe Vera gel has great emollient, hydrating and softening properties
• Alcohol of vegetable origin 80° v/v: naturally disinfectant par
• Niaouli Organic essential oil: powerful purifying
• Exotic Verbena Organic essential oil: sanitising with a fresh and acidulous scent
• Eucalyptus Globulus Organic essential oil: with purifying action
Spray the lotion into the palm of your hand, rub the natural disinfectant thoroughly into your hands. When rubbing, make sure that both hands are kept equally moist
To disinfect surfaces: spray the hydroalcoholic lotion on all surfaces.
Content: 250 ml / 8.8 fl. oz.
INCI: Alcohol denat (80% vol), aqua (water), glycerin (glycerol), melaleuca quinquenervia (niaouli) leaf oil, litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf/twig oil, aloe vera powder
Alcohol from natural origin (80 % v/v)
Aloe vera, from organic farming
Glycerin, from natural origin
Verbena essential oil, from organic farming
Niaouli essential oil, from organic farming
Eucalyptus globulus, from organic farming