Aleppo bath and shower wash, Rose d'Ispahan, Tadé, 500 ml, Rose
(€2.65 100 ml)
It cleanses and maintains the skin’s natural balance while leaving it scrupulously clean.
Great for washing delicate skin with a fragile balance.
Pleasant and creamy with a light foam, it does not dry out the skin.
Natural, noble olive oil is saponified in a cauldron according to the traditional batch method and enhanced with organic laurel oil during the cooking process.
For all skin types.
- Genuine liquid Aleppo Soap produced in the legendary Mesopotamian town of Aleppo
- Hand manufactures, heated in cauldrons to 250°C - Pure, plant-based, lipid-rich, +98.5% natural concentrate
- Pure olive and organic laurel, cauldron-cooked
- Free from Laureth sulphate, PEG, EDTA, Formaldehyde
-Used every day on the face and body, it purifies, protects the epidermis and helps to ensure good hydration
- Totally biodegradable
- Rich in oleic fatty acids that nourish and hydrate the skin
- This soap is ideal for use in the bathroom and kitchen alike
Perfume: Rose, the refreshing scent of tender rose
Content: 500 ml / 17.5 fl. oz. (recyclable plastic bottle)
Aqua (water), potassium olivate, decyl glucoside, glycerin, parfum (fragrance), potassium laurate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium chloride, laurus nobilis (laurel) fruit oil, tocopherol, citronellol, cinnamyl alcohol.